Who/What is SATA?
- The Subsonic Aerodynamic Testing Association was formed in March 1965 to provide a world-wide organization for operators of low speed aerodynamic testing facilities.
- To provide at the operational level a means of interchange of ideas, techniques, and solutions of problems. The general area of interest will include, but not be limited to:
- Design, performance, and economics of test facilities.
- Physical measurement, instrumentation, and handling and reduction of data.
- Facility operation and maintenance
How to become a member of SATA
- You must be a low speed facility of sufficient size to do significant research and/or development work.
- Send a letter of intent to
- Give a presentation at a SATA conference.
Information for Next Conference:
- SATA 2013 Invitation
(03/28/2013): Conference June 9rd
– 13th, 2013, members login to view
- Hosted by
University of Maryland Glenn L. Martin Wind Tunnel,
College Park, Maryland, USA
The Dr. Jewel B. Barlow Fund
The Jewel B. Barlow Fund
for information contact
Hareen Aparakakankanange or visit
The Dr. Jewel B. Barlow
Fund Web Page